Am I Really Pregnant?
If you’re concerned about being pregnant and don’t know what to do next, make an appointment and talk to someone at A New Hope. Our services are Free and Confidential.
If you are sexually active, it’s possible to become pregnant. There are some common signs of pregnancy, but they aren’t always accurate.
- Missed Period
- Slight Bleeding
- Swollen / Tender Breasts
- Fatigue / Tiredness
- Nausea / Morning Sickness
- Frequent Urination
- Food Cravings or Food Aversions
Free Pregnancy Tests
It’s important to get an accurate pregnancy test and talk to someone about your situation – especially before visiting an abortion clinic. A New Hope provides free medical-quality pregnancy tests. Our pregnancy tests are:
- 99% accurate
- More sensitive than many over-the-counter tests.
- Can detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception or
- 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
What if I Have a Positive Test At Home?
The free pregnancy tests that ANH provides are medical quality and may be more accurate than the home test you’ve already taken. If you have a positive test at ANH, you may qualify for a free ultrasound to determine more about your pregnancy. We can refer you to a medical facility for a free ultrasound.
Things to Think About
There is a lot to consider before you make a decision about an unplanned pregnancy. A New Hope can help you answer these and other questions you may have about your pregnancy and your options.
- Is the pregnancy viable (healthy)?
- How far along are you?
- Is the pregnancy in your uterus? Occasionally, the pregnancy is located somewhere else. This is known as an “ectopic” pregnancy.
A New Hope Pregnancy Resource Center is here to help you confirm your pregnancy with a medical quality pregnancy test. All services are Free and Confidential. Make an appointment today to speak with one of our trained peer counselors.